Coaching and Consulting Assessment and Consultation combines research validated tools and methods from executive coaching, team building, clinical and counseling psychology, spiritual assessment and consultation, spiritual direction, Ministry assessment and consultation, physical health, dietetics, medicine, and counseling and psychotherapy. Referrals come to us from denominational and ministry network entities, business leaders, churches, colleagues and family members. The issues involved in referral include transition, rapid growth, stuck and seeking growth, disillusionment, and the perception that God’s will and call for the individual or organization exceeds what is currently being accomplished.
The Consultation begins with the initial phone or email contact. Sufficient information is acquired to conceptualize the assessment. A 2 to 5-day Intensive Assessment/Consultation is scheduled and staffed with the team. Participants complete published tests, online and face-to-face interviews, and comprehensive individualized assessment prior to the Intensive.
The Intensive is designed to assess what is happening in the leader’s life and the state of the Leader’s Team, develop a plan for solution and growth and take the first steps down a path success. The Intensive Assessment and Consultation is culminated at either the organizations site or at our offices in Norfolk, Virginia. It consists of:
- Extensive evaluation including several validated tests
- Personality assessment
- Psycho-social assessment
- Spiritual life assessment
- Organizational assessment
- If spouse is a part of this a “marriage assessment”
- An individualized plan that may include a number of components
- Individual consultation/coaching
- Spiritual direction
- Marital consultation/coaching
- Team consultation
- Executive coaching
- Follow-up plans and assessment with the availability of additional Intensive Consultations as needed. Appropriate accountability is established within the family, church, denomination or social network.